Retail Buffet areas, Restaurant Kitchens, Freezers it withstands low and high temperatures Grate for Food Processing because it’s clean, sanitary and withstands heavy steel wheel traffic,
Grate for Animal Kennels resistance to urine and we have a special slip-free finish that will not hurt animals paws.
Retail Buffet areas, Restaurant Kitchens, Freezers it withstands low and high temperatures
Grate for Food Processing because it’s easy to clean, keep sanitary and withstands heavy steel wheel traffic,
Polished concrete is fast becoming the ultimate no-wax flooring material. Thanks to recent advances in polishing equipment and techniques, we are now grinding concrete floor surfaces, whether new or old, to a high-gloss finish that never needs waxes or coatings. Factor in the superior durability and performance of concrete, and it's no wonder why more retail, warehouse, and office facilities are opting for polished concrete flooring as an alternative to marble, granite, tile, linoleum, or coated concrete. Even homeowners are catching on to the appeal of these smooth, high-luster floors, which can be stained to replicate the look of polished stone
Auto industry, Factory floors, Clean Rooms, Shop Floors , Department Floors and Washroom,
Auto industry, Factory floors, Clean Rooms, Shop Floors , Department Floors and Washrooms,
URETHANE MORTAR SYSTEM is a low odor, troweled applied mortar installed at 1/4” - 3/8” thickness.
URETHANE MORTAR Can be used on new concrete, or to restore rough or badly damaged floor surfaces that have been exposed to years of contamination. URETHANE MORTAR is extremely durable, and in most cases, has physical characteristics which are approximately double that of concrete holds up well to thermal shock, impact, corrosion, mild chemical attack and abrasion.
• Can be applied to “green” concrete
• Minimal downtime, quick turnaround
• Bonds to slightly damp substrate
• Thermal shock resistant
• No moisture vapor emission testing required
• Unaffected by freeze/thaw cycles
• Wide service temperature range (-50ºF to 235ºF)
• Optional primer and topcoat
• Impact resistant
• Low to no odor, water-based
• Interior or exterior use
• Accepted for use in USDA inspected facilities
• Chemical resistant to:
28 Day Exposure @ 72ºF R
a 100% solids epoxy, marble-chip and
quartz aggregate that is a troweled in place, with a thickness of between 1/8” and 3/16”.
This system can withstand subtle movement of the sub-floor and is not
prone to cracking. It meets all of the USDA
guidelines for use in federally inspected facilities.
• Non-porous and non-absorbent
• Chemical resistant
• Impact and shock resistant
• Excellent low temperature properties
• Unlimited life expectancy
• Low odor – no voc’s
• No joints or seams for water penetration
• Anti-microbial – bacteria will not collect
• No delamination
• Available in many color combinations